For the purpose of the terms and conditions, the term goods refers to all items available for purchase from https://giftshop.thehotelwindsor.com.au/ and includes all types of gift certificates.
Pricing & availability
- Price of goods is subject to change without notice by The Windsor.
- Price of goods includes the Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- A processing fee (which includes delivery) will automatically be added to your final sale price unless the goods are to be collected from the hotel. This processing fee is subject to change without notice by The Windsor.
- The Windsor will do its best to supply the goods ordered by you. Goods are subject to availability.
- All gift certificates purchased through The Windsor’s gift shop are valid for three years. Please note that we are no longer able to honour requests for extension of gift certificates citing Covid as a reason.
- The Windsor does not offer refunds for change of mind gift certificate purchases.
- The Windsor bears no responsibility for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or alternate products.
- All certificates are subject to availability and may not be used with other promotions at The Windsor.
- Gift certificates are valid from the date of online purchase for the period as indicated on the certificate.
- Gift certificates may not be valid during special event periods and will be deemed void if not redeemed by the expiry date.
Accommodation gift certificates
- Accommodation gift certificates must be presented upon check in. While intended as a gift, the bearer of the certificate must be able to provide their own credit card or a cash deposit (per night, photo id required). This deposit is taken for security purposes with the remaining monies being refunded upon check out.
- Reservations for accommodation at The Windsor must be made in advance. Please note some bookings made may be subject to multiple night stays.
Food & beverage gift certificates
- While intended as a gift, food & beverage gift certificate bearers are required to provide credit card details at the time of reservation as a security deposit in the event of a no-show or 48-hour window cancellation.
- The credit card will only be charged as per The Windsor’s cancellation policy if the bearer does not attend the reservation or cancels within a 48-hour window.
- In the event that the bearer does not wish to provide credit card details, any no-shows or cancellation amounts will be deducted from the gift certificate, and the gift certificate may be forfeited as a result.
- Food & beverage gift certificates must be presented upon arrival at the hotel prior to commencement of the meal. If the gift certificate is found to be invalid for any reason the bearer must settle the account owing until any issue is resolved with hotel management.
The Windsor may be required to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Term and conditions which are agreed upon at the completion of sale will be honoured.